You are not yet enrolled in this course.
In this course you will get all the tips to quickly understand domestic payments and the SEPA Credit Transfer. You will learn everything you need to know and that is not available in the SCT rulebooks and implementations guidelines. You will discover unique tips to get and stay on top of the SEPA Credit Transfer.
- Module 1 – Introduction to SEPA and SEPA Payments
- Module 2 – The SCT scheme documents and the Four Corner Model
- Module 3 – Clearing, Settlement and Market infrastructures of the SCT
- Module 4 – The messages exchanged in SCT Scheme
- Module 5 – Messages in the Customer-to-Bank space: the Standard ISO 20022 and SCT Implementations Guidelines
- Module 6 – Messages in the Interbank space: the Standard ISO 20022 and SCT Implementations Guidelines
- Module 7 – The main features of the SEPA Credit Transfer
- Module 8 – SCT Payment Processing value chain: Acquisition and Reporting
- Module 9 – SCT Payment Processing value chain: Order Management
- Module 10 – SCT Payment Processing value chain: Payment exchange
- Overall course assessment (40 questions)